Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Little things that make my day...

You've all been along for the ride with my revisions of The Novel Formerly Known as Hellbent. I finally sent it off Sunday night to my truly fabulous agent, Suzie, and my amazing critique partner, Andrea. So, after all my agonizing and melting down, which you all witnessed here and here, to get this Tweet this morning from Suzie made my day. Also, I should mention that Tweet came somewhere around 3:30 am her time.

For those without Twitter accts: RT @sztownsend81 OMG. @lisadez is amazing A-MAZING! I'm swooning over the third books in the PERSONAL DEMONS series which I just finished reading. PHENOMENAL

Just thought I'd share =)

8 comments:

  1. I SAW THIS and responded to her! SO GLAD everyone loves it, I knew (without a shadow of a doubt) that you would do it! Come HELL or highwater hahaha...

    Well done you! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, yay! Now I'm even more excited! You go girl! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guess you tied up those loose ends? ;)

    I knew you could do it, and I can't wait to read the next two books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray! I can't wait to read the next TWO!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh, sweet. Break out the champagne. You earned it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hip-hip-hooray! :-)

    We knew you could do it!

    ReplyDelete