Friday, December 11, 2009

There aren't words...

On this, (Unofficial) Official Agent Appreciation Day, I wanted to put together something to express how truly amazing my agent, Suzie Townsend, is. But there just aren’t words—so I made some up. ;)

Suzie is:
S: a Sensible and Savvy Superstar, Sacrificing her Sanity for her schizo clients. ;)

U: Undeniably the Ultimate Ultra-Uberagent.

Z: Zen, in the Zone with Zest and Zealousness.

I: Incredibly Intelligent.

E: Extraordinarily Enthusiastic, Energetic, Eager, Excited and Encouraging.

In other words, everything a client could ever want in an agent.

Thanks Suzie!!!!

9 comments:

  1. Andrea--Thanks!

    Kristin--And on top of everything else, I won Suzie's contest! She's giving me more books. How much more awesome can one person get?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that you did an acrostic!!!! You're fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post made me happy. :D Happy Agent Day, Suzie, and congrats Lisa on having a fantastic agent in your corner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristin--I'm glad I could brighten your day. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it!! And all those things are spot-on!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sarah--I still say my agent is better than your agent ;)

    ReplyDelete