Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Six months and counting...

backwards, that is. I'm counting backwards, down to zero. Cuz that's the day Last Rite, the last of my Personal Demons babies, will be on shelves. I just found out the official release date is May 8th! It's not yet up for pre-order on B&N or Amazon, but I'm assured it will be soon, so keep checking.

I'm dying for it to be out in the world. So many of you have written really nice notes wanting to know how Frannie, Luc and Gabe's story wraps up, and you'll be able to find out on May 8th. It actually feels a little strange to me that it's not out there yet. I wrote it so long ago and I've written two and a half books since. But it's also a little sad too. I love my Personal Demons characters so much, and I miss writing them.

So, mark your calendars for May 8th, the day the Personal Demons trilogy ends. And thank you all for your support! <3 you guys. =)

13 comments:

  1. I'm sad and excited for Last Rite's release. I'm going to hate saying goodbye to Gabe, Luc and Frannie =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. It must feel so good to have a release date--something solid to look toward. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yey! i bet it's gonna be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, congrats!
    I haven't read book two yet, so...

    Gotta catch up!

    - Asher (from Paranormal Indulgence)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh! I can't wait to see what happens but I'll be totally bummed too. Like...no more Luc? However will my life be like?! LOL ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! Can't wait to see it on the shelves in May.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gah! I can't wait! It is sad to see the series end, though. It really is one of my favorite YA series.

    ReplyDelete
  8. No, no, no. After almost missing my (only) bus while reading Original Sin, I dread thinking about how this will rope me in and make me forget the real world. Totally ignoring you and this post.

    Now where's my calendar?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks everyone! I've had a train wreck of a day, which started when I dreamt I was at my fab crit partner's house and broke her ceramic horse, so your kind comments are very helpful. =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't wait for Last Rite and yet I'm heartbroken that there will be no more Frannie, Luc and Gabe!

    Calendar is definitely marked! And can't wait to read those other 2.5 novels :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So I tried to comment earlier but my stupid phone wouldn't let me! This is bittersweet news as you KNOW how much I love this series and as much as I am dying to find out what happens, I'm quite sad that it's the last book :( I'm still hoping for a spin off or a prequel but I'm also excited for what's next from you as you can bet I'll be reading it no matter what. Thanks for an amazing story Lisa *hug*

    ReplyDelete
  12. Also, I've been trying to pre order for months LOL. As soon as it's up there, I'm hitting the button!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i really hope frannie ends up with gabe bc i think it would be a nice twist for the angel to have someone!! either way i know i will love the book bc you are an amazing author!!

    ReplyDelete