Thursday, June 17, 2010

Personal Demons Love

Thanks for all the Personal Demons love after my preview Tuesday. Part of being an author is putting your heart and soul on display for all the world to criticize I mean see (while you run and hide under a rock) (really), so I truly appreciate the kind comments. I have the most awesome followers anyone could ask for. You guys totally rock. And, because you asked for more, I have the second chunk of chapter one all queued up and ready to post next Tuesday morning, so don’t forget to check back.

I’m also thrilled that Personal Demons was Waiting on Wednesday picks of several book blogger’s posts yesterday, including Mundie Moms, Cry Havoc Reviews, Tales of a Teenage Book Lover, The Book ButterflyMusings of a Reader Happy, and Paranormal Romance Addicts. Thanks guys! Glad you’re wanting to read!!! That makes me :p!

Plus, here's a link to Waste Paper Prose's fun Author Insight interview series (which includes moi) from yesterday too.


And, in other fun news, I just spent last evening at Phoebe Katanidis' signing for her very cool debut, Whisper. You definitely want to check this one out! Also got to hang with the fabulous Heidi R. Kling, whose debut Sea just released last week!


And, lastly, if you haven't entered to win a signed ARC of Personal Demons, do it here. =)

1 comment:

  1. Whoa, that yellow smiley face is kind of scary, lol. :P

    YAY! Can't wait till Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete