Wednesday, June 1, 2011

After Dark Tour with Leah Clifford, Courtney Allison Moulton and Moi! Plus OS Teaser #42

I was on a plane at ugly o'clock this morning on my way to Cleveland, Ohio for the After Dark Tour! If you're in the Cleveland area, come out and see Leah, Courtney and me at the Westlake Barnes & Noble, 198 Crocker Park Blvd, at 6:30pm.

If Lansing, Michigan is closer, tomorrow (Thursday) we'll be at Schuler Books and Music, 2820 Towne Center Blvd at 6pm with uber-special guest, Aimee Carter!

SQUEE!!!

I'm so excited to meet some of you, as well as the amazing authors I'll be signing with! And there will be PRIZES!!! Yep, you heard me right! FREE STUFF!!

And, now for today's teaser. A little Luc and Frannie hotness to see you through the rest of the week :p

#OriginalSin p113 Frannie: Most of our clothes are on the floor and we move together on Luc’s big black bed to the rhythm of music playing softly from the stereo. A tiny part of me wishes he could still shift his essence into me the way he used to when he was a demon. My head swims at the memory of how it felt to have him that close. There’s something surreal about being possessed by the essence of the boy you’re crazy in love with—even if he is a demon.

*swallows hard* *clears throat*

So, we'll see you later today in Cleveland!!

1 comment:

  1. Nice :) Kinda makes me wish I lived in the US! Or at least a little bit closer :S

    ReplyDelete