Friday, June 10, 2011

BLOWOUT After Dark Winner, Spanish PD Birthday and OS Teaser #48

Ahhh! We need a winner! But first, FUN news! Today is Personal Demons release day in SPAIN!!! Yay! Buenos noches, since it's gone by in Spain already =)

I can't wait to get my copies! Love Frannie on that cover =)

And...before we get to the winner, here's today's Original Sin Teaser. Here's Matt totally losing perspective on what it is he's supposed to be doing...

#OriginalSin p147 Matt: I feel all jittery inside, wild, out of control. And I like it. This is what it feels like to make my own decisions. To do what I want. It feels amazing—like maybe I can actually have a life.

And...now, what you've all been waiting for! Thanks to everyone who entered the BLOWOUT After Dark Giveaway! You guys rock! And one of you is about to win signed copies of all of these:
plus Original Sin!

And, the winner, as chosen by the randomizer is...

StuckInBooks!!!

Congrats!

Throws virtual confetti! (cuz I don't want to clean the real stuff up)

I will email you soooooon! :p

Check back next week for another shot at a signed OS ARC and a signed copy of Melissa Marr's Graveminder! :p

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I won! I love it when that happens. Thanks so much.

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete