Thursday, April 7, 2011

Original Sin Teaser #4 and BEA news!

Helloooo! How are you today? I am epically awesome.

Are you going to BEA? Are you??? Because, guess what?

I AM!!!!

Squee!! I'll be signing with the equally epically awesome Kiki Hamilton (The Faerie Ring, Tor Teen 9/27/11) at table 12 from 2:30-3:30 on Tuesday May 24th! Please, please, PLEASE come see us if you're there! Otherwise it will just be Kiki and me signing books to each other, and that would be a little embarrasing. Seriously, I'm dying to meet y'all, so please stop by!

So, today's Original Sin teaser once again features Matt, who, you'll remember from the last two teasers, is Frannie's freshly appointed guardian angel. This is one of my favorite passages from Original Sin, and truly captures Matt's feelings for Luc. ;p

#OriginalSin p14 Matt to Luc: “I’ve been dying to smite someone, and nothing would make me happier than if it was you.”

I'd love to hear what you think. Feel free to leave spoiler free questions in comments and I promise to answer. And, if you haven't yet, don't forget to enter to win a signed Original Sin ARC and a signed copy of the NYT bestseller, Demon Glass, by Rachel Hawkins here.

10 comments:

  1. Woooo! *marks calendar* I will BE THERE! I'm so excited to meet you! :D

    And tee-hee, loved the teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I will definitely be there! =]

    Great teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have no idea just how much I wish I could be there! *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like an awesome time! Wish I could be there.

    Have fun, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing like a good old-fashioned smite smackdown!

    Love it!

    shelley

    Have fun at BEA

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! Looking forward to seeing some of you at BEA! :p

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great quote, it made me smile.
    -Aaron

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the teasers, Lisa, but ... I WANNA READ THE BOOK! Don't suppose you'd post it online? (Just kidding) (But not really) (Yes, I am. lol)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woohoo! If I attend I'll be sure to come by! I'll have a newborn infant and I haven't decided if I should tote him around with me there or not. Maybe. We'll see. :)

    ReplyDelete