Friday, April 29, 2011

Third of Many Contests-for-No-Reason WINNER and Original Sin Teaser BONANZA!

I have been a very busy girl this week and you should be VERY jealous. Not only is my new project coming together (45K words in ten days), but I've been reading my fab crit partner's new book, which you are all dying for, I know. *insert evil laugh here* I read Bloodrose when Andrea finished it last summer and have been itching for the prequel--and I'll just say, it rocks socks so far. ;p

And, that is the reason Original Sin Teaser #19 didn't go up on the blog yesterday. If you follow the PD Facebook page or Twitter, you saw it though, and here's the inside deal. Luc has defected from Hell and Hell wants him back. Rhenorian had a cameo in Personal Demons. He was there in Luc's second trip to Hell, and we got a description of his demon form. In Original Sin, Rhen is sent to retrieve Luc.

#OriginalSin p39 Luc: “So, you see, Rhen, if He wants me back in Hell, it’s going to take a little more planning and forethought on your part to figure out how to get me there.”
“Why the Hell wouldn’t He tell me?”
“I don’t know. Maybe He thought, with your limited intellectual capacity—”
He shoves the table up against me, then glares and mutters, “Go suck angel face.” He spins on his heel and storms out of Ricco’s, leaving the faintest hint of rotten eggs in his wake.

And, BONUS! You also get Original Sin Teaser #20 today! In this teaser, we hear from Grandpa, who is one of my favorite characters in the series. He's a totally no-nonsense kind of guy. He knows Luc's deal becasue Frannie and Luc told him in PD when Luc needed his help. So, here's Grandpa:

#OriginalSin p40 Luc: When Frannie heads to the kitchen with his order, her grandfather glowers at me. “What’s goin’ on?”
“Nothing, really.”
“That demon bullshit might work on Frannie’s parents, but I know a load of crap when I see it.”
I draw a deep sigh and my eyes wander to Frannie, at the soda tap. “It seems that Hell’s not thrilled about my defection.”

And now the CONTEST WINNER!!!

Thanks to all who entered!

And, the winner of signed copies of this:                             and this:


















as chosen by the randomizer is...


Lisa Gail Green (proving the adage, better late than never :p)

Congrats!!! I will email you soon!

If you didn't win, please don't cry! There will be more chances! My Forth of Many Contests-for-No-Reason will be posting soon! A hint: A signed copy of my Obsession Book will be up for grabs! (If you've checked out my blog in the last month, you know which book that is ;p) Check back soon for the next contest! =)

7 comments:

  1. Congrats for the winner.. :D

    so envy, coz personal demons and CoFA not published yet in my country.. :')

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Lisa! Hope you enjoy your great new reads:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!! I'M SO EXCITED!!!! Just in case you couldn't tell. Wait - I feel ONE more coming on... OMG!!!

    ReplyDelete