Thursday, December 12, 2013

The 20 Days of Alessandro Man Candy Holiday Celebration, Day 11 (and no, I'm not showing you anyone' piper)

After the hiatus for Harrison and Sam A LITTLE TOO HOT hotness on day nine, and the Real Life Hot Priests excitement of yesterday, we're finally back into our regularly scheduled broadcast. Semi-naked Alessandro, my holiday gift to you. So, my French-Italian-American ex-almost-priest hottie is definitely tortured. There were several occasions as I was writing him in A LITTLE TOO MUCH that he broke my heart. This is one of them.


Never fear, tomorrow is NOT the last day of our celebration. We're definitely over-shooting the song. So keep checking back for my gift that keeps on giving! And remember that the paperback released this week...you know, in case you want to cuddle with my tortured hottie at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment