Monday, September 20, 2010

What people way cooler than me are saying about Personal Demons

While I'm catching my breath from the whirlwind of the last week, I wanted to take a minute to thank everyone who's taken time to read Personal Demons! I thought I'd post links to reviews that I've stumbled across in the blogosphere. I'm sure there are others that I haven't found, so if yours isn't listed and you'd like me to link it, leave a comment below. For your convenience, I've also created pages (see links under the header) for appearances, reviews, interviews, and blurbs.

(To read the full review, click the blog link next to the quote.)
"The characters were real and funny, the plot was “Damn, girl,” and the ending was like “F*#%, now I gotta go hooker myself out to the publisher so I can get the sequel SOON!” The Naughty Book Kitties

"Action, romance, deception & sexiness! This book had a little bit of everything." The Story Siren

"Personal Demons is a delicious new entry in the Heaven vs. Hell theme." Mundie Moms

"With strong writing, two great view points, a striking plot, and great, enjoyable characters, Personal Demons is a fantastic read that is a mixture of light and dark." A Good Addiction

"The plot of Personal Demons was spellbinding." YA Addict

"Honestly, one of the best YA's I have read all year." Wicked Lil Pixie

"There is romance, tension and intrigue all with a PG rating." BookHounds

"It's a fast paced read, and very well written." Cem's Book Hideout

"Ms. Desrochers has written a fast-paced, sucks-you-in, steamy story that you don't want to end." The Bibliophilic Book Blog

"Personal Demons was so unique and amazing." IB Book Blogging

"Let’s just say that Ms. Desrochers has a future on my bookshelf." Musings From the Slush Pile

"This is a must read for fans of the Paranormal Romance Young Adult Genre!" Reading, Writing and Waiting

"The action in this story was genuine, making it more than just a love story." [Bloggers [[Heart]] Books]

"Great job to Desrochers on writing such a fun, intriguing, sexy book as her debut novel!" Kiss My Book

5 comments:

  1. Adding my two pence worth any day now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I need to write mine. I'm pretty bad about reviewing. But I guess that's cuz I've read about 25 books in the last 3 months.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hee!
    I follow most of these blogs and I have checked these reviews! They are awesome congrats!!
    Heeh, I will be ordering the book this week from BD or play.com! XD

    May I ask something? Why is it that the book presented in BookDepository and Play.com has a different cover from that on Amazon?
    Will the other cover be released in Europe or is it copyright-related?
    I think I like the Amazon cover a little better! *g*
    http://www.bookdepository.com/book/9780765328083/Personal-Demons
    http://www.play.com/Books/Books/4-/16038701/Personal-Demaon/Product.html
    http://www.amazon.com/Personal-Demons-Lisa-Desrochers/dp/0765328089/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1285072333&sr=1-1

    Thank you and I'm sorry for being a pain! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your book cost me about 5 hours of sleep because I couldn't put the damn thing down. ;)

    ReplyDelete