Thursday, October 7, 2010

And we have a winner!!

Wow! A lot of you wanted this signed copy of Melissa Marr's Radiant Shadows! There were some passionate comments =)

Before I click the randomizer for the winner, I have a little bit of news. I've seen two covers in this last week. One is for Original Sin. It's being tweaked and I hopefully will be able to show you something soon. The other is for the German Personal Demons. They've retitled it Angel Eyes. As soon as I get the okay, I'll post that here too. Yay for covers! :p

So, now for the winner. The winner of the signed Radiant Shadows, as chosen by the randomizer is:

*drumroll*
Erin!!!

Congrats, Erin! *blows virtual noisemaker*

And, because Erin has been such an awesome follower, entering every Debut Contest for months, and hanging out here just for the heck of it, I've decided to throw in a signed copy of Personal Demons too.

Extra YAY!!

Happy reading Erin!!! :p

9 comments:

  1. Heeh, congrats Erin!!
    Happy reading, you lucky girl! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, I got all anxious! Congrats Erin!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Erin. If you haven't read it yet, it's wonderful!

    Martina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! Thanks so much Lisa! I can't believe it is me. ( It is me right?? lol) I noticed I didn't leave my email address, sorry about that.

    And thanks guys for the congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Erin! you'rre so lucky!

    ReplyDelete