Monday, October 11, 2010

Contest Central!

I feel like Contest Central lately. I love doing contests and sharing books I really love with all of you! I promised an EPIC Twitter contest when I hit 1313 followers there (@LisaDez), because Luc likes that number. I passed 1313 this weekend, so I'm plotting away. The contest will start later today and THERE WILL BE EPIC PRIZES!

I have two other contests going on RIGHT NOW here on the blog!

The first is my October Debut Contest. Enter to win a finished copy of Nightshade by my fab critique partner, Andrea Cremer AND a signed copy of Personal Demons by moi =)

 










The second is my Smart Chicks Contest for a signed copy of Melissa de la Cruz's Keys to the Repository AND a signed copy of Personal Demons, still by moi :p

 










But wait! There's more! Because I'm currently at 649 followers here on the blog. When I get to 666, also a number Luc likes, there will be another contest for EPIC prizes!!! So spread the word!



And also, check out The Bookish Type for an EPIC fall release blog event Fall Into Fantasy, featuring a month of posts and give-aways from Andrea Cremer (Nightshade), Kiersten White (Paranormalcy), Sophie Jordan (Firelight), Brenna Yovanoff (The Replacement) and yours truly. Wow!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for posting about the event! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! I get like this sometimes. It feels soo good to spread the love. Can't wait for the day I get to do it with my own book :)

    ReplyDelete