Thursday, October 28, 2010

Personal Demons in the news...and me in the world

Am I coming or going? I've lost track. I've had so many book events in the last few weeks, and many more coming up in the next few months. As busy as I've been, I have to say, I'm having a blast! I've done some TV and radio shows, which are always fun. There's this interview with Sacramento & Company on the Sacramento ABC affiliate:


And this radio interview with KFBK's Kitty O'Neal, who's a Sacramento radio institution.

I've done some fun trade shows and met some amazing authors, such as Ellen Hopkins and Ally Condie (Never fear! I scored you guys signed books!), and many fabulous booksellers.

And today, right now, as you're reading this, I have the honor of speaking to the County of Los Angeles Public Library Readers Advisory Workshop, where I'll have the opportunity to meet nearly one hundred librarians, who are some of my very favorite people. :p

I've got signings coming up in LA, Indianapolis, Chicago, Huntington Beach, Napa, CA, Pleasant Hill, CA, and Dallas, so I'm really looking forward to meeting some of you on the road too!

5 comments:

  1. seriouslu I'll try to make the next signing to meet you. Kids and schedules but I will be there the next time you come to sac. I'll just keep book pimpin local authors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It'll be along road if you want to meet me :)

    Oh well, two more books in the series. I'll get there someday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, I wish I didn't live in Canada sometimes. It sounds like you have a great time at these book events!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to try and stop by Chicago now, it's semi-close to where I live. I really hope I can make it! Congarts on your amazing success Lisa! Oh, and I forgot I cannot wait for Original Sin, I'm dying from anticipation of it!

    ReplyDelete