Monday, October 4, 2010

I'm a total Kiersten White and Sophie Jordan fangirl

I'm signing tonight with some unbelievably talented YA debut authors at Kepler's Books in Menlo Park, CA. Here's a clue: they are the authors of my book's Amazon book buddies.

That's right! It's the itty bitty (in stature but not character) author of Paranormalcy, Kiersten White, who will dazzle you with her quick wit,

and Sophie Jordan, the author of Firelight, whose fashion sense I find seriously intimidating. O_O

I'm going to try really hard not to squee and drool or something equally embarrasing.

If you're in northern California, come see us!!! Otherwise, it will just be our mothers.

8 comments:

  1. I so wish I was there. You guys will have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time tonight! Sophie and Kiersten are hilarious and so much fun to be with. Now we need you to come you to TX :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! If only I weren't in a small town in the middle of nowhere in Pa....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awws the people who can be there, are indeed so lucky! XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Except my mom won't even be there. So people BETTER come. I will throw treats at their heads if they do! (Wait, that sounds like a threat.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cannot wait to meet you all! Loved Personal Demons.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, wow - Lisa - you're in for a treat! I met them both last weekend in Austin. My niece now wants to BE Kiersten. I just want to do author panels like her. ;) Have fun!

    ReplyDelete