Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Another winner!!!

If you're anywhere near Sacramento, CA, I'm signing tonight from 6-8pm at the Barnes & Noble on Arden! Come hang out with me! Please! I'm not desparate! Really! But come! Okay? Okay...

So, my Bonus Debut Contest got more entries than either of my Smart Chicks contests. Apparently, Kiersten is popular. She wrote a great book, that's for sure!

So, to remind you, because I'm always thinking of my awesome followers, I scored you guys some signed books when I signed with Kiersten White and Sophie Jordan.

My bonus contest this week was for signed copies of Personal Demons and Paranormalcy. (I'll give you one guess what will be up for grabs in my bonus contest #2, going up tomorrow :p)

And, the moment you've all been waiting for...

The winner, as chosen by the randomizer, is:

*drumroll*

Shannon O'Donnell

Congrats!!

*throws virtual confetti* (because I don't want to clean the real stuff up)

Congrats, Shannon! Comment below with your email or email me!

If you didn't win, there are tons of other chances. We're two entries away from adding a forth winner in my EPIC 666 FOLLOWERS PERSONAL DEMONS/HALLOWEEN CONTEST. You can also win a copy of my awesome critique partner, Andrea Cremer's Nightshade and a signed copy of Personal Demons in my October Debut Contest. If you haven't entered, go do it! Now! :p

3 comments:

  1. O-M-G!!! I can't believe I won this one! I am SO excited. Seriously excited. WOW! Thank you soooooooo much, Lisa!!! Woo-hoo!

    my email is mrso_d at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, congrats, Shannon! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete