Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Frannie got to party with Evie and Jacinda!

Thanks to everyone who came out to Keplers last night! Kiersten, Sophie and I had a blast! You guys asked some great questions!

I was a little afraid going in that Evie might try to take down Luc, Gabe and Jacinda with Tasie, but it all turned out okay =)

Nancy (Ravenous Reader) and Tricia came out decked out as an angel and a demon. :p (Keplers pics courtesy of Tricia)

And Nancy made this for me:
Very cool!

Heidi R. Kling (Sea) came out to see us:

And we had a great time chatting with all of you!

Here I am talking with my hands. If you strapped them down, I’m convinced I’d be mute.

And people bought books, which we signed! Thanks!

There will be give-aways! I've got signed books from Kiersten and Sophie that will be up for grabs. See! I'm always thinking of you guys! Don’t forget that tomorrow is the last day to enter to win a signed copy of Melissa Marr’s Radiant Shadows here on the blog!

And...if you'd like a signed copy of Personal Demons, Keplers has them and will ship! Check my sidebar for the link! :p

It’s been a busy few days, but very fun! You guys are the best for taking time out of your busy lives to come out and see me! I’ve loved meeting everyone and I hope to meet more of you on the road! For my upcoming stops, check the appearances tab under the header.

4 comments:

  1. Ahh! I KNEW Frannie would be bffs with Evie and Jacinda. ;)

    I'm glad you're having fun at book signings!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tricia took some great photos Lisa. Great event - thanks. Loved the t-shirts. I'll send my photos too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can totally see Frannie hanging with Jacinda and Evie. But you shouldn't let Luc, Lend and Will party together. The world couldn't stand all that hotness in one place.

    ReplyDelete