Friday, May 6, 2011

Fourth of Many Contests-for-No-Reason Winner and OS Teaser #25

First, our daily Original Sin teaser. Matt is Frannie's guardian angel, and you can imagine he's having trouble coming to terms with Frannie's relationship with Luc. Here's a snippet from his POV.

#OriginalSin p62 Matt: I swear to God, I almost struck the demon with lightning when he grabbed Frannie. The judo lessons were her idea. Now that the demon’s vulnerable, she thought he should know how to defend himself. But the “judo” always seems to degenerate into something looking more like wrestling, except with a lot of kissing and giggling.

And, now...the reason you're all here!

The winner of my Fourth of Many Contests-for-No-Reason for a signed copy of these:

is...

Kristen-Seeing Night

Congrats! I will email you soon!

Thanks to everyone who entered! I'm sure you can guess, there are more contests to come! I loved If I Stay and am very excited to give a copy to Kristen, but the book that rocked my world is the sequel, Where She Went, and a signed copy will be up for grabs soon! =)

Have a great weekend, everyone!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats Kristen!! and thanks Lisa for the teasers everyday. =D

    Clarissa Pereira

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the VERY LUCKY Kristen! Awesome giveaway, Lisa. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG... I can't believe it! Im so super excited right now. Thanks so much!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hold the phone. Isn't Luc 5,000 years old or something? In all that time he's never learned how to defend himself? Don't get me wrong - I like the idea of the girl teaching the guy to fight for once, but this is a bit beyond my willing suspension of disbelief.

    ReplyDelete