Thursday, May 19, 2011

I survived the world's worst movie and Original Sin Teaser #34

I just watched what is quite possibly the worst movie ever made. I did it for the sake of research. It was never in theaters (straight to DVD) and to give you a clue just how bad it is, when I took it to the counter at one of the few Blockbusters still in existence, the guy at the register said, and I quote, “Don’t do this to yourself.” But I had to.

The thing about this movie is, it’s where the video footage for my Italian Il Bacio Maledetto (Personal Demons) trailer came from. So, of course, I had to watch it. What I found out is Angus Sutherland (yes, Donald’s son and Kiefer’s brother) can NOT act. OMG! It was embarrassing. But it was fun to pick out the scenes from the movie they used for the trailer.

I also found a funny clip on Youtube from the movie. So, to refresh your memory, here’s the trailer:

And here’s the Youtube clip:

LOL!

So, have you stopped laughing? Are you ready for another Original Sin teaser? Here’s Frannie:

#OriginalSin p84 Frannie: I trace the path of Luc’s lips with my hand, still feeling the tingle of my skin from his touch. Closing my eyes, I bring his T-shirt to my face, breathing my heart back to a normal rhythm.
I’m so glad to have Matt back, but who knew having a guardian angel would be such an epic buzzkill. He’s like my own personal chastity belt.

Remember, only one more day to enter to win a signed copy of Where She Went and a signed Original Sin ARC! Don’t miss out!

3 comments: