Friday, August 20, 2010

The First Personal Demons Book Trailer

Here it is, the first of three Personal Demons book trailers. Who will it be? Frannie? Luc? Gabe? Did you guess right?

Hint: It was the one LEAST guessed in comments.

Another hint:

Do you know who it is???

Without further adieu…oh, wait. Just a little adieu, okay? Cuz I want to thank the amazing Vania for coming up with such a fun idea and putting all this together. There seems to be a serious lack of hot guys in Atlanta (well, this time of year they’re probably all hot, but not in the right way) so finding a Luc and Gabe was a bit of a challenge. But Vania came through for me. =)

Okay, so, now, without further adieu, here’s the first of the three Personal Demons teaser trailers.

*drum roll*



If you guessed Gabe and left me an email addy, I will be contacting you for mailing info. Congrats and thanks to everyone who entered! Don’t forget to check back next Friday for the next trailer. For all you Luc fans, you won’t want to miss it. *burn my eyeballs out of their sockets hot* :p

18 comments:

  1. Aaaah! Love that trailer! It was nice to see Gabe like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh snap, I wasn't right. :))..anyway this is so cool. I must see Luc video!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wahoo I Guessed it right *claps in pure delight*
    ~The Book B

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darn! I was going to guess Gabe. Congrats, everyone who guessed right!

    The trailer looks beautiful and makes me even more excited to read Personal Demons!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh awesome trailer!! Can't wait to see the other two as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG I actually got it RIGHT! *happy dance*

    Anddd...since I guessed FIRST, I should get something extra, like...umm.....the book. ;) haha!

    You're awesome and so is that teaser trailer! Doesn't help my NEED for the book though, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this! I'm posting this on Mundie MOms now!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH, Jessica, I'm so glad I went with you. I'm terrible with guessing! Thanks so so so much! :D also, the trailer is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for all your enthusiasm! Congrats to the winners and thanks to everyone who entered! =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great trailer! I'm definitely looking forward to next week's!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I cant see the trailer!It wont open up does anyone know why?

    lizzie
    p.s Does anyone know how I can get this Anonymous thing to turn off!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Does anyone know if this book is coming out in hardback or paperback? On Goodreads it says hardback but on Amazon it says paperback. I love the cover it's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Katie--PD was originally supposed to be hardcover, but was switched to paperback.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Have I mentioned lately that I wish I was Frannie? Fabulous trailer!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dang, I said Frannie. But man oh man, do I love that trailer!!! I can't wait for the others!

    ReplyDelete