Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Tuesday Teasers

Okay, so I admit it. I'm lonely on Tuesdays now that my Tuesday Personal Demons previews are done. I could count on so many of you, my seriously cool followers, to stop by and visit on Tuesdays when there was actually something fun here to read instead of my mostly pointless ramblings.

But, I have to accept that Personal Demons is out there in the world now. I have to learn to let her go. *sniffles* My baby is growing up and making new friends, and all I can do at this point is hope I've taught her to make wise decisions. So far she seems to be doing okay--hanging out with a good crowd, not getting into any real trouble.

I'm really trying to let her live her life and not lurk, but I can't help checking up on her here and there. Here are a few Tuesday Teasers from friends she's made along the way. They've all chosen teasers that weren't included in my previews. Interesting that all the teasers are from Luc's POV. Frannie's trying not to take it personally. =)


A Good Addiction
Addicted 2 Novels
Cry Havoc! Reviews

5 comments:

  1. Can't wait to read the book! I know what you mean. Mine just braved the world, too, and too much would be given away if I teased from the next book right now. I'm at a loss for Teaser Tuesday, too. Nice idea to steal, er, I mean borrow from the reviews. Best wishes for your release!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those teasers they chose. I love Frannie of course, but *sigh* Luc is just so awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. CAN'T.WAIT.TO.READ.IT. That is all...

    ReplyDelete
  4. They all chose such great teasers... all the more to make me want to read this book so much more badly! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha 1, Yay you linked me! 2, I wasn't that far in when I chose my teaser... and that one from Luc jumped out at me as soon as I read it. I would have tweeted you... but I was in bed... and it was 1 am... o.0 But I knew right then it was my Teaser. =D

    ReplyDelete