Monday, August 30, 2010

Meet Luc!

Y'all are gonna stop believing me, but I totally PROMISE that there will be a smokin'-hot Luc trailer tomorrow. Vania is editing furiously, so we'll have a scorch-your-eyes-out video ready to debut tomorrow, right here on the blog.

But...

in the mean time, I can titillate you with some pictures of Frannie and Luc from Vania's shoot.

You guys ready for HOT????

Take a look at this...

*drools*

And, this one...

Who wants to be Frannie???

Then there's this one...

Yeah, that's what I said. #handmethefan O_O

So, tomorrow! #thehotnessthatisLuc! I cross my heart and hope to die!!!

17 comments:

  1. Oh. My. God. That tat.... Gah! I want tomorrow to get here now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooo...I want :)

    Lol, would it be to nerdy to wonder what he's reading...?

    PS

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS--He's reading Steinbeck's The Grape of Wrath, which has significance to Personal Demons. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! I. Can. Not. Look. Away. From the screen! *SWOON*
    Tomorrow, tomorrow!
    And I think I need to go reread PD again... :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see the trailer!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. *sa-woon* I can't wait to see the trailer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my! Nice...I'll be back tomorrow 4 sure.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, you KNOW I'm a big Luc fan now, so those pics are just too good. Can't wait to see the trailer tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lisa, if I steal Luc away in the middle of the night, will you be mad at me?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want to be Frannie so bad right now...Luc pretty please pick me instead.

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG I WISH LUC WOULD GRAB MY ASS LIKE THAT.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hand me the fan is right!

    2 weeks left! I'm clearly not meant to sleep on Tuesday nights. Mockingjay last week, Paranormalcy this week, Firelight next week and then Personal Demons. The joy (?) of being in Japan is that books release at about the same time I get off work.

    I don't think I'm much fun on Wednesdays though.

    ReplyDelete
  13. must breathe!!!! it's sooooo hot! lol

    ReplyDelete